CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday 20 December 2009

Looking back

I rememember what I used to wear before when I was young. I had this baggy clothes and pants, it was not even mine. We could not afford anything expensive -- we are not from a rich family. Life was just good and just enough. I still remember wearing this Sailormoon short pants and one of my eldest brother shirt. As I grew up, everything changes. I am a rebel. I did not know what really got into me. Since then I just changed, music that I listen to, my style, the accessories, the way I talk etc. I am becoming more to rock 'n roll -- don't care any shit in this life. Whatever opportunity or chances in front of me, I will grab it, doesn't matter if it is beyond my capability!

Linkin Park -- that's the first Rock band I listened to, til now I still love listening to them! I listen to other bands as well, I express myself very well with songs instead of verbally...

I don't know, but I sort of feel a bit funny. Shadow of the day by Linkin Park illustrate these feelings the best :) I have learned so much for the past 22 years and I still think I got so much more to learn! It is true, we never get enough of anything, we are such a greedy creature.

0 comments: